Pages

3.12.2013

Spring 2013 & Spring Wishlist

Spring is right around the corner now and even though it still feels like a wet, rainy winter week here in the "sunshine state", I've been so excited for Spring! Usually I stick closely to the winter months but ever since that week in February where it felt like a really nice summer day, I've been so ready for the warmer months! 
This little Wishlist was more like a guideline that I follow in the spring. I try not to wear so much black because I can't stand a intensified heat, but it's almost impossible for me due to the fact that 99.99% of my wardrobe is black..

This is actually a perfect representation of my style. Kind of grunge, kind of punk, a lot of influences from several different eras but nonetheless, it's all stuff that just attracts me. Spikes, studs, and just odd looking accessories are some of my favorite things to sport in any season but I feel like during the Spring and Summer months, more of my style can be portrayed so, easy to say, I am on my fashion A game. Right now I've been going to a lot of stores and looking for clearance items or going to vintage/thrift stores to find staple pieces like a good pair of jeans or shorts that I can work into the spring so it's all about wardrobe building right now. 

This spring seems so promising though! There are so many things I want to do and not to mention so many of my favorite bands are touring! I have at least four concerts coming up and the inevitable graduation. I've been counting everyday down to graduation because I'm more than ready to start going to school with people that I can relate to instead of being constantly aggravated by mindless teenagers who are so rude and inconsiderate. I know some people would disagree and say college students are just as bad, but honestly, I don't think it could get worse than the kids I go to school with. 

Tomorrow I should be posting something with more substance like a FOTD or a review so until then, I leave you with this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment