Pages

7.09.2013

Getting My Life Together - Update

So I've just recently started university and my life has just been all kinds of crazy. I promise I'm not done with blogging or YouTube, I mean, I just started. It's just been difficult for me to balance everything all at once considering a lot more than just school has been weighing on my shoulders. I actually lost a loved one and it's been a really rough month. I know these are all excuses and people who blog or do YouTube professionally get past that stuff but I'm actually becoming really serious about this stuff. I'm picking up all the little pieces and I'm getting my life on track guys.

A few updates would be I got a new job (thank you sweet baby Jesus). My old job was just becoming such a hassel with the people I worked with being shady as hell and not to mention the fact that when I called out to go be with my Aunt before she passed away, they cut all my hours as a sort of retaliation for burdoning them with calling another girl in. It was all just silly crap like that which completely soiled the job for me. But I was just recently hired to work at Starbucks so hopefully a change of pace will be good for me.

I'm starting to save up for a good camera, one that will take nice pictures and video so I can kill two birds with one stone and give you guys the quality I wish I could. It'll be a while till everything is really professional looking on here but give it time!

All in all, if you are actually a person who has stuck with my blog and I, thank you. Even the smallest amount of support is highly appreciated and you have no clue how much it means to me.

Until next time (I promise, that won't be in a few months)

No comments:

Post a Comment