Pages

3.11.2013

New Hair!

Yesterday, I mentioned that I was gonna get my hair done and I honestly had no clue what it was gonna turn out like. I had some reference pictures and told her that I would be happy with whatever because, being me, I'm a huge hair-experiment fanatic. She was so sweet and very much to our surprise, my hair turned out to be this: 
First off, this was ment to be ombre. When you look closely at it, you can see a gradual fade but for the most part, it's kind of like "BAM!" Instant red and pink in yo face. My mom is a really big conservative so she was heavily guiding the girl who did my hair and kept reminding her that she didn't want it to be too bright, this and that, and accidents happened so I ended up looking like Ariel with really bad roots. But I honestly adore it. I think its the most fun my hair has ever looked and I was living for every moment of that hair dying session.

The color is so intense and not to mention permanent so it'll be in my hair for forever and a day. It's the L'oreal Excellence HiColor HiLights in Magenta. Isn't that a mouthful? She got the dye at Sally's beauty supply and I don't think it was that expensive but the dye is AWESOME. It wouldn't have been that bright had we not lifted the color before hand with 30 Volume basic color lifter that she also got at Sally's so if you want this bright ass Hayley Williams color, then make sure you lift the original color of your hair so it comes through better! 

I'll put up a haircare regimen soon enough when I have all of my color treatment stuff and a good system going but for now, I leave you with this! 

- EXTRA HAIR GOODNESS: -




2 comments: