Pages

7.07.2014

Round 200

Let me clarify, when I said I would be posting more, I obviously ment I wouldn't post for months only to come back and give the same terrible "I'll post waaay more often now" speech because I feel like it's that time yet again to pick up the whole blogging thing. Let this be known, I will forever make that statement if I'm on long hiatuses because I do love blogging. I love expressing the things I'm passionate about, whether it be makeup, fashion, heck even food, but I love doing this. I think for the most part it's just a lack of motivation because whether I like it or not, blogging is a commitment. No one wants to follow a blog that only posts when they see fit. That's not how this works. You, the reader, expect me, the content maker, to produce content at a somewhat standard rate. How can I ever expect for someone to read my blog, let alone follow my blog, if I'm not even going to somewhat stick to an even slightly regular schedule.

So as of today, July 8th, 2014, I'm making a pact because this is what I love. I from now on will post something every single day. I swear. It won't even be just a crappy "this is it for today" post because I don't owe you that. I owe you a significant, detailed post about whatever. Granted it sticks to some kind of theme of fashion/makeup/whatever. So if you actually think I'll stay true to this kind of promise, feel free to keep reading as I start this everyday journey. Thank you.

Obligatory update picture of my cat and I

No comments:

Post a Comment