Pages

7.09.2014

Oops. - Summer/Fall Inspiration

Ok, wow, I made a promise and I already messed up. But I had an honest excuse. If spending time with an old friend I haven't seen in a year and going night swimming with a gaggle of my stupid friends is an excuse. So I apologize and daily blogging starts right now. 

It's so weird to me to think that August is literally right around the corner. Not only was it just New Years in my mind, but it's absolutely insane to think I've already celebrated Half Christmas. How can this year already be over?

Now it's time that I get in the super summer feel and I break the old, unused clothes out of my closet attempting to put something together to fit my current mood. Lately I've felt super grungy; I've been wearing my torn up boots or my Docs with everything and with my faded red hair I've felt really 1990's "Smells Like Teen Spirit". I'm not talking about what Tumblr deems as grunge either. 
I honestly think Kurt Cobain is my fashion icon with all his oversized, torn up sweaters and baggy cardigans. That's pretty much all of my effort in fashion right there. Other than that, I'm actually going to try with some of my looks this summer/fall. So until that day comes, here's a quick grungy vision board of lovely grunge-goodness. 

-Cassidy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment