Pages

2.27.2013

Vision Board & Everything Else


So this is the mandatory "I swear I want to be a dedicated blogger" post, but seriously this time. I swear. I'll explain to you what's wrong with me, why I'm back now, and where this blog is going, so on with the show!

Okay, I'm busy. Yeah, like that's an excuse. No but seriously, I've been ridiculously busy. I actually got a tangible job, I've saved up a lot of money, I'm starting college soon; it's a lot to process right now. But after I turned 18, I realized there is a lot of things that I want to do. I want to kick start my career and figure out what path I really want to go down and what would be best for me. I love fashion and makeup and this blog would be the best fit for me. I can truely post whatever I feel like on here and have a very content feeling about what I do. I won't feel as anxious when I have ideas because now I can push them onto you guys and hope that you like them enough to stay with it! 
For the future, I see face of the days, personal posts, more inspirational posts, outfit of the days, all that jazz and so much more! So please, take a minute to follow my blog and keep up with me. I want to make you guys love what I have to offer and help form myself as this sort of online blogger, type person. But thank you, if you're here now, if you've been here, even if you're reading this a year in the future and you're just now liking my blog, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment