Pages

2.28.2013

FOTD - Neutral Everyday Makeup


MY FIRST FOTD, CAN I GET AN AMEN?!
So today, I looked at my face makeup and I was like "Wow, this actually looks pretty.. nice" so for the first time, I'm posting a beautiful little thing called a Face of the Day. Aren't you all excited?!

This is the makeup I ucually do on a day to day basis. It's very neutral and subtle with a really simple wing. It's nothing too abrasive or dramatic, very perfect for a day to day look when you're looking for something quick!





Face: 
*Maybelline Super Stay Foundation 
*Airspun Cotton - Loose Powder
*L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer
*NYC Sunny Bronzer 
Eyes:
*Sephora + Pantone Brush Set
*Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
*WARMPalette - Costal Scents
*ELF Liquid Eyeliner 
*Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara 
*Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil 
Lips:
*MAC's Blankety 



No comments:

Post a Comment