Pages

4.03.2013

Spring/Summer Music Picks!

One thing that constantly changes along with the seasons is they type of music I reach for. My music taste completely revolves around the time and how I'm feeling so this spring, I've been pressing play on a lot of music that been stored in my library for a while. Some is newer than others and there's a little bit of everything in this playlist!




Left to right, top to bottom: 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With You
Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
Tyler the Creator - WOLF
Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake
Alt-J - Awesome Wave
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die
Sleigh Bells - Reign of Terror
Marina and the Diamonds - Electra Heart
Frank Ocean - ChannelORANGE

Some of my favorite tracks from each album: 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With You:
  • Meet Me at the Corner
  • Brendan's Death Song
  • Ethiopia 

Death Cab For Cutie - Plans:
  • Brother's on a Hotel Bed
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Summer Skin

Tyler the Creator - WOLF : 
  • Domo23
  • Slater
  • Trashwang

Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
  • Lua
  • First Day of My Life
  • Road to Joy

Alt-J - Awesome Wave:
  • Breezeblocks
  • Matilda
  • Fitzpleasure

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die:
  • Off to the Races
  • This is What Makes Us Girls 
  • Dark Paradise
Sidenote: Lana Del Rey's new cover,"Chelsea Hotel No. 2" is beautiful and perfect. If you really enjoy her music, you'll die over that cover, I promise! 

Sleigh Bells - Reign of Terror:
  • Comeback Kid
  • End of the Line
  • Demons

Marina and the Diamonds - Electra Heart:
  • Buy The Stars
  • Radioactive
  • Bubblegum Bitch

Frank Ocean - ChannelORANGE:
  • Forrest Gump
  • Super Rich Kids
  • Crack Rock
There it is! My ultimate spring playlist! If you want me to make more things like this, or more lists, I would be more than happy to! Just leave a comment below on what you'd like to see and I'll get right on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment