Pages

4.04.2013

Fashion Trends: Space Leggings!

The galaxy is sometimes one of the most beautiful things out there. I can look at thousands of pictures of star dust and cloud formations up in space and be amused for hours. One thing that I saw about a year or so back, around the time I discovered Bunny, or Grav3yardgirl on YouTube, I also discovered space leggings! I thought they were the most beautiful clothing item I'd ever placed in my online shopping basket, but with Black Milk's hefty 75$ price tag, that was a rather large burdon to bare. But alas, I found a cheaper alternative!

One word. ROMWE. This website, I'm sure you know, has taken the beauty community by storm with some amazing deals on really awesome clothing and accessories. I've bought several pieces from Romwe and I promise you, I've yet to be disappointed. Their sweaters are such good quality and the leggings are to die for. 




These leggings are not only ridiculously comfortable, they're so durable and awesome quality. I would only imagine that Blackmilk's quality is better, but the newer pairs that Romwe has been producing have been pretty amazing. A lot better than my first pair (picture above). 

The first pair I have is one of my favorite prints they offer. The one gripe I could think of is that I've washed mine, and they faded. Not a ridiculous amount, but I'm pretty sure that it's pretty obvious in comparison to when I first got them. And it's not like they're that old. I've had them for maybe a year now? But, it's really no skin off my back.


These are my newer pair, along with a lighter blue one, and I love them. The print is so different and so unique. I honestly get compliments every time I wear them out. They seem like they'd be impossible to pair with other clothes, but you would honestly be surprised. Sometimes when I'm feeling really lazy, I'll wear a pair and an oversized t-shirt with my creepers and I instantly have a perfect outfit. 

But honestly, if you feel like you can't pull these off, you're wrong. Honestly, I think anyone can pull these off, easy. And Romwe constantly has sales and even a 20% off your first purchase coupon! So why not spruce up your wardrobe with a pair of these bad boys?! Theres really no going wrong with them! 

If you buy a pair, tell me how you like them! Where they everything you dreamed of and more!?

Love you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment